Small but quickly growing CPA firm in Atlanta, GA with an office in Cumming, GA currently has an opening for a part-time tax professional.
- Prepare Income Tax returns for individuals
- Interact with clients to obtain information and address their questions and concerns
- Closely track status of returns and conduct follow up as needed
- Monitor and meet all deadlines
- Report directly to Managers and Partners.
- Flexible hours and overtime pay available
- Work in office in Cumming location (may be able to work from home)
- Superior client servicing skills and communication skills: interested in helping the client and providing excellent support.
- Strong individual tax return preparation using Federal Form 1040 and state returns.
- Tax Software experience is a must. Lacerte or Ultra Tax preferable
- Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word & Excel
- Independent worker, dedicated, eager, energetic, punctual and organized
- 2 years minimum experience preparing individual tax returns
Hourly pay will be based on experience of candidate and can range from $25-45 per hour.
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
Language: English (Required)
Interested and qualified candidates can email their resume to email@example.com.